Join us March 14th - 16th for the 2014 Wisconsin Sport Show!
Presented by the Eau Claire Leader Telegram
Eau Claire Indoor Sports Center
3456 Craig Road
Eau Claire, WI
4 PM to 9 PM Friday
10 AM to 6 PM Saturday
10 AM to 5 PM Sunday
Admission for ages 11 and up is $8 at the door.
10 years and younger are FREE
at Eau Claire Scheels store, all Gordy’s County Market locations, and the Eau Claire Leader Telegram offices on South Farwell St in Eau Claire.
This year's event will feature exhibitors, demonstrations, presentations and special guests.
Sport Show participating organizations will include:
- Fishing! Charters, Equipment, Retail, Demonstrations and Presentations
- Canadian and North American Lodges
- Hunting Displays, Presentations, and Outfitters
- Antler Contest presented by Scheels
- Meet Dave Carlson of TV's Northland Adventures!
- Boats and Pontoons
- ATVs, Motorcycles, RVs and other recreational vehicles
- Docks and Lifts
- Hunting Dog Demonstrations
- Many retail opportunities
- Live chainsaw carving demonstrations and sales
- Conservation and Wildlife Organizations
- Leinie Lodge
- Free Parking
- Fun for the whole family!